Lead Me

 This is something that hits home. God has called me and all of us to do so many things. At times we don’t listen or we’re too scared. We have all gone through it. But don’t be afraid to listen to Him, especially when you think you aren’t ready. He has a plan that is greater than anything we have ever imagined. All we can do is trust Him.

Let me ask you this, would you rather walk in the light alone, or in the dark with Jesus? I would rather walk in the dark with Jesus. I have never done “good” when I do things on my own.

He loves us. We are His children. So why would He betray us, or lie to us when He says, “it’s time to move”.


“My grace is sufficient for you, my power is made in perfect weakness” 2 Corinthians 12:9


We don’t need to wait for the perfect timing, our timing isn’t ever going to be perfect. But God’s will be. If we waited for everything to be perfect we’d never get anything done. It might be hard to admit, but it’s so true!


Have you ever thought why God is calling you when you feel like you have nothing to give? Or if you are feeling really broken? God uses us in our time of need because when we feel weak we are allowing ourselves to depend on God. It’s an opportunity for us to serve Him and to be a part of His divine plan for this world.


“Lead me to the rock that is higher than I” Psalm 61:2


When we are to the point where we’ve hit rock bottom and we think there’s nothing else for us, look up, Jesus is there. He is waiting for you! He has always loved you and has never given up on you. It may feel like He left you, but you were the one who left Him. He PROMISES us He will never leave or forsake us. The God that I know NEVER breaks His promises.


“For I know the plans I have for you”, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”. Jeremiah 29:11


I dare you to move. To do what God is calling you to do. Even though I know you’re scared, nervous and so many other things. God will work through you and it will be the most humbling experience. He will lead you. Remember that God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.


“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with your whole heart.” Jeremiah 29:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Open Letter to Everyone Affected by my Anxiety